A big welcome to Be Yoga. I hope it will be a great way to help you stay in touch with everything I am doing at Be Yoga. I have been practising yoga for 30 years and since qualifying as a British Wheel of Yoga teacher have taught locally for over 20 years. I take great care to provide my clients with a simple, friendly and approachable practice of yoga. Yoga is not about standing on your head and contorting yourself into knots. Yoga is about finding your centre. It’s a way of developing inner strength. Yoga is release – letting go and clearing away all the clutter that you are carrying. Yoga is a way of getting to know yourself through increased observation and awareness. It’s an opportunity to be with yourself – honestly and tenderly. It’s a way of peeling away the layers to discover your true essence. Regular practice of yoga can help you face the turmoil of life with steadiness and stability. Yoga is especially important at this difficult time for our well-being both mentally and physically. Since lock down all of my classes have been LIVE STREAMED via Zoom.
September sees exciting changes at Be Yoga:
- The introduction of Wake Up and Yoga. This is a monthly members group that includes live 30 minute classes 3 x a week in a private Facebook group with a bonus of access to 1 x Zoom Restorative Yoga session each month. Click here for more information.
- *NEW Monday evening Speciality courses. September’s course is ‘Yoga and Breathwork for Stress Reduction‘ – a 4 week course with techniques to help reduce stress during these challenging times.
- The return of a few smaller in person classes which will be run as half termly blocks. Classes will have a phased return, venue by venue starting with Yoga in Letcombe and Yoga at Stockcross. Our Covid-Secure Yoga Classes follow strict cleanliness and social distancing procedures to ensure your safety, please see the Covid Secure Class Guide below. Class numbers are limited and pre-booking and pre-payment required. Missed classes can be made up through any of the Zoom sessions.
- Zoom classes will continue for those who prefer to practice at home. Some of the in person classes will also be live-streamed from the venues.
- NEW – ‘Wake Up & Yoga’ a Monthly Private Membership Group’ Through the wonders of Facebook Live I will be live streaming a morning class three times a week. Click here for more info.
If you would like any more information about classes you can reach me on 07790 015762. You can also contact me by mailing me at email@example.com
Let’s all keep safe and well – B x